|Start date||September, 2018|
|Application fee||400 (RMB) / 70 (USD) Waive application fee, Why?|
- Course Overview
- Program advantages
- Entry requirements
- How to apply
Main courses include Computing for Engineers, Design and Manufacture Technology of Mould and Die, System Modelling and Analysis, Machine Design.
1) ZJNU is one of the top 100 universities inChina. Chemistry, Physics and Engineering are the three top 1% disciplines in the world according to the ESI (Essential Science Index) global ranking.
2) Characteristics Disciplines, from Sci&Tech to Business and medical
3) The university enjoys very convenient transportation with 30 minutes’ drive to Yiwu Airport and 40 minutes to Hangzhou and 100 minutes to Shanghai by the High-Speed Rail.
4) The University makes strenuous efforts to open up to the outside world. In recent years, ties of academic exchange and cooperation have been set up between ZJNU and 92 foreign universities and research institutes in 42 countries.
University owning one Provincial Experimental Teaching Demonstration Center Construction--Mechanical Engineering Experimental Teaching Center, giving more internship and practice chance to foreign student.
1. Photocopy of valid passport
2. High school diploma (notarized version, in notarized Chinese or English translation)
3. High school transcripts (notarized version, in notarized Chinese or English translation)
4. Other supplementary documents (required based on applicant’s eligibility)
Note: Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, above the age of 18, have attained a senior high school diploma.
Submit Application Documents: prepare necessary documents and upload in CISS.
Pay Registration Fee: registration Fee is $30, can be paid online or ask your customer service executive for guidance.
Qualification Verification: CISS customer service executive will contact you immediately when receive the files, please pay attention to your e-mail or your CISS.
Admission Letter: the admission letter will be normally sent out within 10 working days after all documents are prepared well.
JW202 Form: usually come out within one month after students get admitted.
> For those who applied for long term study (more than 6 months), students can apply for X visa with the admission letter and JW202 form.
> For those who applied for short term study (less than 6 months), students are suggested to apply for L visa with the admission letter.