Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship
Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship for International Students
In order to attract more international students to study and do research in Zhejiang Province, improve educational gradation and quality of international students, and promote international students’ understanding and friendship of Zhejiang Province, Zhejiang Provincial Government established the “Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship for International Students” in year 2009.
1. Types of Scholarship
Type A: for postgraduate
Type B: for undergraduate
Type C: for advance student
2. Qualifications for Application
(1)Type A scholarship
For Master degree programs: applicants must have a bachelor degree, and be aged no more than 35 years old, recommendation letters from two professors or associate professors required.
For PhD programs: applicants must have a master degree, and be aged no more than 40 years old, recommendation letters from two professors or associate professors required.
(2)Type B scholarship
For undergraduate programs: applicants should be graduated from high school and be aged no more than 30 years old.
(3) Applicants must be of foreign nationality and in good physical condition.
(4) Applicants should behave well both on and out of campus, and have no records of violating laws and regulations of China and host university.
(5) Applicants should have corresponding Chinese language proficiency and submit proof documents like HSK certificate or other papers. This term can be eased for programs taught in English.
(6) Applicants should have outstanding academic performance.
(7) Applicants who have won other Chinese government scholarships are not eligible.
3. Application for Scholarship
Application Duration: From January to May
Required Documents for Application:
(1) Application form for “Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship for International Students”;
(2) Notarized certificate of the highest academic qualifications and academic transcripts;
(3) Proof documents for Chinese language proficiency;
(4) Recommendation letters;
(5) Passport Photocopy;
(6) Health certificate.