|Offered by||Zhejiang Normal University|
|Application fee||400 (RMB) / 70 (USD) Waive application fee, Why?|
- Course Overview
- Program advantages
- Entry requirements
- Program Objectives
- How to apply
1. Have a good foundation in math, physics, etc. Have a good knowledge of the basic theories and experimental skills in inorganic chemistry, analytical chemistry, organic chemistry, physical chemistry, the principle of chemical engineering, and chemical design.
2. Understand the general principles and knowledge of related fields.
3. Have knowledge of policies and regulations of science and technology, chemical related products, intellectual property, etc.
4. Have knowledge of theoretical frontiers, application prospects, and latest development trends in chemistry and the development of chemical industry.
5. Have a good knowledge of how to do search and retrieve information needed; have certain ability of scientific writing and academic exchange.
6. Be proficient with computer application and master a foreign language.
The program is a four year undergraduate program. But students can complete the program within 3-6 years
The focus of the Applied Chemistry degree is to train and develop professional persons with inter-disciplinary talent, who have all rounded development of morality, intelligence, physical health, and art, with solid professional basis, broad knowledge, comprehensive culture quality, open mind, high adaptability, and the sense of innovation
1. Photocopy of valid passport
2. High school diploma (notarized version, in notarized Chinese or English translation)
3. High school transcripts (notarized version, in notarized Chinese or English translation)
4. Other supplementary documents (required based on applicant’s eligibility)
Note: Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, above the age of 18, have attained a senior high school diploma.
The focus of the Applied Chemistry degree is to train and develop professional persons with inter-disciplinary talent, who have all rounded development of morality, intelligence, physical health, and art, with solid professional basis, broad knowledge, comprehensive culture quality, open mind, high adaptability, and the sense of innovation; who know well the basic theories of modern chemistry and chemical engineering and scientific method of research and have the ability of technical development and application; and who can carry out application study, teaching, production, or management in research organizations, universities, and enterprises and government institutions.
Submit Application Documents: prepare necessary documents and upload in CISS.
Pay Registration Fee: registration Fee is $30, can be paid online or ask your customer service executive for guidance.
Qualification Verification: CISS customer service executive will contact you immediately when receive the files, please pay attention to your e-mail or your CISS.
Admission Letter: the admission letter will be normally sent out within 10 working days after all documents are prepared well.
JW202 Form: usually come out within one month after students get admitted.
> For those who applied for long term study (more than 6 months), students can apply for X visa with the admission letter and JW202 form.
> For those who applied for short term study (less than 6 months), students are suggested to apply for L visa with the admission letter.