|Offered by||Zhejiang Normal University|
|Start date||September, 2019|
|Application fee||400 (RMB) / 70 (USD)|
- Course Overview
- Program advantages
- Entry requirements
- Program Objectives
- How to apply
1. Master the basic theory and knowledge of mathematics, chemistry, etc. Master the basic theory, knowledge and experimental skills of basic biology, biochemistry, cell biology, microbiology, biochemical engineering, fermentation engineering, etc, as well as basic principles and methods of biotechnology and products development.
2. Understand the general principles and knowledge of similar majors.
3. Familiar with national policies and regulations of biotechnology industry, intellectual property and safety of biological engineering.
4. Understand the theoretical frontier, application prospects and the latest developments of biotechnology, as well as development status of the biotechnology industry.
5. Master the basic methods of data querying, literature retrieval and the use of modern information technology to obtain relevant information, and possess certain abilities of designing experiments, creating experimental conditions, induction, consolidation and analysis of experimental results, paper writing as well as participating in academic activities.
6. Master a foreign language and basic computer knowledge as well as application skills and meet specified grade requirements, possess certain scientific research ability and innovation ability.
The program is a four year undergraduate program. But students can complete the program within 3-6 years.
Trained to be a versatile talent who can work in applied research, technology development, marketing, plant supervision and administration management in bioengineering, biotechnology pharmaceutical, medical and health, nutrition and other related fields, and possess the ability to do pioneering work or pursue advanced academic programs in related fields.
1. Photocopy of valid passport
2. High school diploma (notarized version, in notarized Chinese or English translation)
3. High school transcripts (notarized version, in notarized Chinese or English translation)
4. Other supplementary documents (required based on applicant’s eligibility)
Note: Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, above the age of 18, have attained a senior high school diploma.
Systematically master the basic theory and knowledge of bioscience and biotechnology, and acquire the basic capability of modern biotechnology, R&D, communication and innovation. Trained to be a versatile talent who can work in applied research, technology development, marketing, plant supervision and administration management in bioengineering, biotechnology pharmaceutical, medical and health, nutrition and other related fields, and possess the ability to do pioneering work or pursue advanced academic programs in related fields.
Submit Application Documents: prepare necessary documents and upload in CISS.
Pay Application Fee: Application Fee can be paid online or ask your customer service executive for guidance.
Qualification Verification: CISS customer service executive will contact you immediately when receive the files, please pay attention to your e-mail or your CISS.
Admission Letter: the admission letter will be normally sent out within 10 working days after all documents are prepared well.
JW202 Form: usually come out within one month after students get admitted.
> For those who applied for long term study (more than 6 months), students can apply for X visa with the admission letter and JW202 form.
> For those who applied for short term study (less than 6 months), students are suggested to apply for L visa with the admission letter.